[oXygen-user] marklogic debugging with oxygen

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Jun 21 04:07:21 CDT 2013

Hi Jakob,

The first thing you should check is that the HTTP server that is
actually performing the debug session and the XDBC server used by Oxygen
to give commands have the same modules configuration. Another thing to
do, in the XQuery Debugger perspective is to remove all breakpoints and
start fresh. Open fulltext.xqm from the Data Source Explorer through the
HTTP server involved in the debugging:
ML_SERVER/Goups/MY_GROUP/HTTP_SERVER_ON_DEBUG/Modules/.../fulltext.xqm.

It might also help to know the version of the server. If it still
doesn't work please let me know so I can think of other causes...

Best regards,
Alex