[oXygen-user] marklogic debugging with oxygen

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 02:23:34 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to use Oxygen (v15) as a step-by-step debugger for MarkLogic.

I've seen the video here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/XQueryDebuggerforMarkLogic.html (thanks,
George!)

I have an XDBC server set up and use this to initiate the debugging process
(right click on the server in the Data Source Explorer).

However, when attempting to walk through a script, I see in the "Debugger
errors" console the following error message:

Severity: warning
XDBC server used to send queries may not have its modules configured
correctly. XDBC server name: setup, Modules database: file system, Modules
root: c:/applications/kappav3/backend/src/. DBG-MODULEDNE:
ns1:line(10246952917140151683, "/app/actions/fulltext/fulltext.xqm",
xs:unsignedInt("42")) -- Module not found:
/app/actions/fulltext/fulltext.xqm

I'm wondering why this doesn't work. We keep the modules in the file system
(at least during development), could that be a problem?  The module in
question is correctly located in the directory made up from the Modules
root and the path ...

Do you have any idea how to find out what the problem could be?

cheers,
Jakob.