[oXygen-user] Insert <image> workflow

KAATMAN Matthew matthew.kaatman at biomerieux.com
Wed Nov 28 11:12:12 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is probably something that is obvious, but there are two workflows for inserting an <image> tag:

1. DITA->Insert->Image
- This pops up a URI box to select the image and then adds the tag with the href to the document.
2. From the elements list, select image
- This adds the tag to the document.

Is there a way to access the URI selection box if you use the 2nd workflow?

I guess I'd like to either double click on the image tag to bring it up (currently does nothing). Alternatively/Additionally, when I select href in the attributes list I'd like it to pop up the URI selection.

Am I missing an obvious way to do this? If not, is there any way I can configure this behavior?

Thanks!
Matt

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any attachments.