[oXygen-user] XInclude and WebDAV

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Mon Mar 12 11:03:39 CDT 2012

Hello,

This problem has been resolved in the latest maintenance build of Oxygen
13.2, 2012030716:
 > Database: When opening from an eXist database connection an XML file
with XInclude references, the XIncluded content was expanded in the file
content.

You can download it from our web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

The list of bug-fixes can be found here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2012030716

Let us know if you encounter further problems with this new build.

Regards,
Adrian