[oXygen-user] Behavior regarding conkeyref before keydef

KAATMAN Matthew matthew.kaatman at biomerieux.com
Tue Jul 31 09:24:57 CDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

This is a fairly explainable situation and not causing major problems but I'm curious if there is a way to get around it.

Here's the scenario:
1. I have a map with a conkeyref in the mainbooktitle. Then in the front matter I define the keydef:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE bookmap PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DITA BookMap//EN" "bookmap/dtd/bookmap.dtd">
<bookmap format="ditamap" id="bookmap_User_Manual_Previ_Color">
    <booktitle>
        <mainbooktitle><ph conkeyref="productinfo/prodname"/></mainbooktitle>
    </booktitle>
    <frontmatter>
        <keydef format="dita" href="user/ProductVariables.xml" keys="productinfo" processing-role="resource-only" type="topic"/>

When I first load this map in Oxygen it loads the map title before it reads the keydef which results in a warning:
System ID: C:\dita\products\vitek2systems\EN\Vitek2Systems_User_Manual.ditamap
Severity: warning
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/bXnnE.png

If I open the map and make any change (Hit space, hit backspace, hit save) it then reads the title correctly.

Is there another place I can define my keydef to avoid this? Or any other workaround?

Thanks!
Matt

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any attachments.