[oXygen-user] Framework add-ons -- what and where?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Wed Aug 8 06:14:40 CDT 2012

Hi Tony,

I believe the cause is the archive structure. The archive probably has
the correct structure but the tool that created it didn't add an entry
for the root directory. As a result we fail to detect the root directory
of the archive and we fail to mark it as an add-on (thus resulting in a
partially successful install): the framework works but is not marked as
an add-on.

What tool did you use to create the archive? We will also make some
changes on our part to handle this particular type of archive. Until
then you could use another zip tool (for example 7-zip) to create the
archive? Could you please confirm that once you pack the plugin using
7-zip the installing is indeed successful?

Thanks,
Alex