[oXygen-user] Sorting a table column

oXygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Aug 8 02:00:38 CDT 2012

Hi Yves,

You are right, there is no action in Author to add a header to an
existing table.
We already have a feature request for adding an action to change the
table properties and structure (including the possibility to add or
remove the header). We added your request and you will be notified when
it will be implemented.

Also, we have added your table sorting feature request.

Best regards,
Mihaela

Mihaela Calotescu