[oXygen-user] Sorting a table column

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:35:10 CDT 2012

Hi Mihaela

Yes, I was referring to sorting tables in Author mode.

I was also looking for a simple way to add a table header row to an
existing table. The only way I see now is to go into the plain text view,
and copy the <thead> element from another table, which is kind of
error-prone.

Thanks

Yves

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM, oXygen XML Editor Support <
support at oxygenxml.com> wrote:

>  Hi Yves,
>
> Is this the topic from Help that you are referring to?
> http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/grid-sort.html
>
> This topic contains specifications about sorting a table column in Grid
> mode. This is what you search for?
> What type of tables do you want to sort? If you are referring to Author
> mode, there is no action available for the moment for sorting the tables.
>
> Best regards,
> Mihaela
>
> Mihaela Calotescu
> <oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
> http://www.oxygenxml.com
>
> On 8/7/2012 9:49 AM, Yves Barbion wrote:
>
> Hi group
>
>  How can I sort the entries in a table column? The topic "Sorting a table
> column" in the oXygen Help tells me that I can do this, but it does not
> tell me how.
>
>  Thanks.
>

>  --
> Yves Barbion