[oXygen-user] Changing the line width

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Wed Sep 7 07:21:58 CDT 2011

Hello,

Unfortunately, as you've probably guessed by now, this is not possible.
If you want to change the width only for a specific file you will have
to manually disable "Detect line width on open", change the "Line width
- Format and Indent" option and format the document. Then you have to
manually re-enable "Detect line width on open" so you won't affect other
files. The new width will be detected in the already formatted file.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support