[oXygen-user] [ANN] New video demonstration available: Smart Paste

Sorin Ristache sorin at sync.ro
Wed Oct 19 09:20:37 CDT 2011

Hi David,

The only limitation is a browser which does not post HTML code or XHTML
code to the system clipboard with the copied content. Also the option
"Convert external content on paste" must be enabled in Preferences ->
Editor -> Edit modes -> Author -> Schema aware. By default it is
enabled. If this option is disabled the copied content is pasted as
plain text.

Do you use a custom Docbook framework? If yes please try also with the
stock one by setting back the stock Docbook framework in Preferences ->
Document Type Association. If there is a difference between the result
of the paste with the two frameworks and you did not customize the
xhtml2db5.xsl stylesheet in your custom framework please replace
xhtml2db5.xsl in the custom one with the same stylesheet from the stock
one of Oxygen 13.0 and try again. Does that fix the problem?

Best regards,
Sorin