[oXygen-user] [ANN] New video demonstration available: Smart Paste

Mihaela Calotescu mihaela at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 19 03:27:49 CDT 2011

Hi Bob,

This video demonstration presents the complete "Smart Paste"  support,
which covers:
- the conversion of the copied content into valid DITA, Docbook, TEI and
XHTML fragments;
- inserting the converted fragment at the correct (schema driven)
location in the document.

The documentation that you have found in the online Help refers to the
"Schema aware" preferences, which controls only the second part of the
"Smart Paste" support.
We now work on improving the documentation for the next oXygen release,
to clarify all these aspects.

Best regards,
Mihaela
--