[oXygen-user] whitespace printing issues

Peter Stadler
Wed Jun 1 05:35:25 CDT 2011

Hi Sorin,

playing around with Scale and Zoom does indeed change the character positions within the oXygen print preview - but when I hit print it always comes out the same way (no scaling applied). I tried several printer drivers (admittedly I didn't always print but trusted the Mac pdf preview) with no effect.
Any hints?

Many thanks again
Peter