[oXygen-user] whitespace printing issues

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jun 1 04:04:36 CDT 2011

Hello,

The computation of the exact position of each character on the printed
page does not work correctly when the Zoom and Printing Scale factors do
not have the 100% value. We plan to fix this problem in a future
version. Please set both Printing Scale and Zoom to 100% to avoid it in
the current version.