[oXygen-user] Image Preloader

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jul 26 02:03:38 CDT 2011

Hello,

Probably the input XSL-FO file contains a reference to an image of a
type that is not directly supported by Apache FOP, which means an
external library (an additional jar file) is needed in the classpath of
the command line. Do you use in the command line of the external tool
the fop.jar file from the Oxygen distribution? Please send the command
line and the output of the command including the error message. Can you
send also a small sample XSL-FO file?