[oXygen-user] Image Preloader

Mark
Mon Jul 25 14:05:07 CDT 2011

I have been using Oxygen for many years to create files. Normally, I create a windows batch file and call FOP from there. My current problem is that I am using images for the first time. My external FOP complains that it cannot fins an ImagePreloader. I tried looking at the FOP lists and quite frankly did not understand how to install and use their ImagePreloader framework.

So this means a shift in my work habits. I think I can put together a FOP scenario within my Oxygen 12.2 workspace, but I am unsure how I would invoke (if indeed Oxygen has one) an ImagePreloader

Any suggestions on where to look for help?
Thanks,
Mark