[oXygen-user] oXygen Author-mode document comparison plugin

Michael Anthony Smith
Wed Jul 6 03:57:48 CDT 2011

We have developed an oXygen plugin that shows the changes between any two versions of a document as oXygen 'tracked changes', which is available for evaluation download from http://www.deltaxml.com/products/oxygen-plugin/download.html. Please use oXygen's Author mode to view, accept and reject the changes.

We are looking for feedback from anyone using oXygen, who might find such a plugin useful, say to author structured documents.

If you use DITA, this plugin can also create a DITA topic with status and rev attributes inserted to show the changes between two versions of your topic.

Similarly, if you use DocBook, this plugin can create a DocBook document with revisionflag attributes inserted to show the changes between two versions of your document.

The DeltaXML oXygen Plugin provides authors of structured documents with that essential 'compare documents' feature found in ordinary word-processors.

We are in final beta stages and would appreciate any comments from oXygen users on this mailing list - please download an evaluation version and we look forward to hearing your feedback.