[oXygen-user] How to pass the custom schema url from a validation scenario to a custom validation engine?

Stefan Krause
Fri Jul 1 04:55:04 CDT 2011

Hi Sorin,

> Did you specify the schema in the validation scenario as a custom schema
> by selecting the radio button "Use custom schema"? [...]
yes

> [...] If yes the variable
> ${ds} or ${dsu} from the command line of the custom validator should be
> replaced with the file path or URL of the schema from the scenario. [...]

Do you mean, that ${ds}/${dsu} should be expanded by Oxygen to the
schema url (and in my case it just does not), or that I have to create a
distinct custom validation engine for every custom schema I want to use?

In the latter case, it would be nice feature to map the custom schema to
${ds}/${dsu}.

Thanks

Stefan