[oXygen-user] Problems in Ant transform, xslt task and manually specified TransformerFactory

Radu Coravu
Mon Aug 15 02:18:30 CDT 2011

Hi Jirka,

Basically the "ant.bat" usually has some class paths and parameters
specified before starting the ANT process.
As the Oxygen ANT transformation scenario starts the Java process
directly all these settings need somehow to be added as options to the
ANT scenario.

So yes, there are differences, Oxygen does not start ANT by invoking the
"ant.bat" executable.