[oXygen-user] Problems in Ant transform, xslt task and manually specified TransformerFactory

Jirka Kosek
Thu Aug 11 10:04:57 CDT 2011

On 8.8.2011 8:06, Radu Coravu wrote:

> The ANT process started by Oxygen for an ANT transformation scenario is
> a separate process and does not use the Oxygen available libraries or
> class loaders.

I see, but there are still some strange things happening because Ant run
from oXygen behaves slightly differently then when invoked from
command-line. But I'm using standalone ant from command line, not one
bundled with oXygen (but same version 1.8.2).

> But if you edit the ANT transformation scenario, in the "Options" tab
> you have a "Libraries" button which you can use to add additional
> libraries to the started process class path. You can add for example the
> Saxon 6 libraries which come in the Oxygen installation "lib "directory.

Thanks, I was hoping that it will be possible to make it work without
it. But adding libraries this way solved problem.

> In your case I also see you have a classpath reference in the <xslt>
> task like:
>
>> <classpath location="${saxon9.jar}"/>
>
> In the ANT scenario edit dialog, in the "Parameters" tab did you set a
> value for the "saxon9.jar" parameter name?

Sure, I was just extracting snippet from more complex build.xml.
Property is correctly set.

Anyway thanks,

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek     e-mail:      http://www.kosek.cz