[oXygen-user] Turn Off Mouseover Help in Elements Pane?

Radu Coravu
Mon Sep 6 06:03:37 CDT 2010

  Dear Brian,

Unfortunately in Oxygen 11.2 there is no setting to disable tooltips in
the Elements view.
There is such an option to disable them in the content completion window
in the Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Content Completion / Annotations" page.
I filed an improvement request to use this setting to also control the
tooltips in the Elements view.
But, in Oxygen 12 (which will be released in a couple of weeks) the
tooltip on the Elements view should not be that annoying anymore as
we've done some work on it.
You can test some Oxygen 12 beta kits from here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2010-August/003271.html

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com