[oXygen-user] Preventing oXygen XML Author/Editor from overwriting commonltr.css?

Yves Barbion
Wed Sep 1 06:55:34 CDT 2010

Hi group

I generate XHTML from my ditamap. In this process, the commonltr.css file in
the OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\resource\ folder gets copied
to the output directory. However, I'd like to use a customized commonltr.css
file in the output folder, but keep the original commonltr.css file in the
OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\resource\ folder.

Is there an elegant way to do this?

When I regenerate output, I see that the commonltr.css file in the output
folder is overwritten.

Thanks.

--
Yves Barbion