[oXygen-user] [TEI-L] Wondering why oXygen XML Editor 11 defaults to Author mode?

Syd Bauman
Thu Feb 11 08:01:52 CST 2010

I agree w/ Gabby completely.

When I want to look, or want my students to look, at TEI through
CSS-colored glasses, I use a browser. When I use oXygen, I want (or
want my studnets to) see pointy brackets.

(Which isn't to say that Author mode is useless, but I don't want it
as the default for anything, let alone TEI. :-)