[oXygen-user] Author : button Save To URL in toolbar "

Radu Coravu
Tue Feb 9 03:38:45 CST 2010

Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for contacting us.

The "Save to URL" button was indeed located on the toolbar in an older
version of Oxygen but has been removed since it is not a very used action.
It is the equivalent of "Save as" but allows you to save in another
folder of the remote connection.
You can find the "Save to URL" in the "File" menu. If you use it very
often you can assign a keyboard shortcut to it from the Oxygen Options
menu-> Menu Shortcut Keys.
Just sort the table by Description and assign a shortcut to the action.

We will also update the Oxygen user manual to reflect the current state.