[oXygen-user] New topicref insert dialog

Radu Coravu
Mon Aug 30 02:24:24 CDT 2010

  Hi Eliot,

I understand your use case and we will discuss it.
Does anybody else consider that the "Reference to the currently-edited
file" action from the DITA Maps Manager contextual menu should get
promoted to top?

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com