[oXygen-user] New topicref insert dialog

Eliot Kimber
Sun Aug 29 07:24:04 CDT 2010

I'm editing a map with a *lot* of topicref types (the PubMap domain from
D4P). Because the new insert topicref dialog lists the topicref types first,
this has the effect of forcing the "reference to currently-edited file"
choice to the bottom of the list, which is a bit annoying.

At least for myself, I almost always write a topic and then add it to the
map, so reference to currently-edited file is the choice I almost always
want.

Cheers,

E.
--