[oXygen-user] XPath from Project context menu

Markus Flatscher
Fri Aug 20 12:06:15 CDT 2010

+1 from me—I would find this very useful as well.

(If I understand correctly, a variation of an RFE I brought up some time
ago: support for using XPath builder against multiple project files, cf.
here http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic3584.html )

M.