[oXygen-user] how to pass parameters to the stylesheet in oXygen

Sorin Ristache
Thu Sep 3 04:35:12 CDT 2009

Hello,

If you have a transformation scenario already created and associated
with file.xml or with stylesheet.xsl that sets the parameter just run
the action Debug Scenario from the Transformation toolbar to switch to
the XSLT Debugger perspective and initialize the debugger with the
scenario settings at the same time. If you do not have a scenario or you
are already in the debugger perspective just press the Configure
Parameters button on the toolbar of the debugger and set the value of
the parameter in the Configure Parameters dialog. There is a shortcoming
with the second approach: the parameter value is not saved to a scenario
so you will have to set it again in a future debugging session.