[oXygen-user] Keeping leading white space

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 26 09:14:23 CDT 2009

Hi Lars,

No, we just double checked that by removing version 11 options, setting
an element in the preserve space list in version 10 and then starting
version 11 and checking that the element appears in version 11 options.

The initialization of version 11 options with the version 10 values
happens only when there are no version 11 options. Otherwise the
existing version 11 options are used. If someone changes options in
version 10 after version 11 already created its set of options then
those options will not be propagated to version 11 automatically.