[oXygen-user] Batch transformations

Wendell Piez
Fri Oct 23 12:20:44 CDT 2009

Hi,

In the Projects View in v10.3, the context menu items for files and
folders included one that allowed the application of a Transformation
Scenario that hadn't yet been associated with the document(s) --
"Transform with..." or some such. (It was analogous to validating
with an external schema. You picked the Transformation Scenario you
wanted to run, and voila.)

This menu option is gone from 11.0 and I miss it. It was especially
useful for transforming documents in batches. I suspect there is
another way to achieve the same thing. Any tips?

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto: