[oXygen-user] Locating schema for http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace

Jirka Kosek
Mon Oct 19 07:05:45 CDT 2009

Hi,

in oXygen 11 when I open W3C XML Schema which contains:

 <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/>

I got error message because oXygen is unable to locate this schema. I'm
almost sure that previous versions were able to locate schema because
they have stored it somewhere localy. Is this intended regression or I'm
missing some option to control this behaviour?

Thanks,

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz