[oXygen-user] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 11

George Cristian Bina
Fri Oct 9 14:14:00 CDT 2009

Hi,

We introduced the maintenance information in the license key, thus a
license key for version 10 that contains also maintenance will work
automatically with version 11.
A license key for version 10 without maintenance on the other hand will
not work with version 11.

In any case, if you received a notification message that says that the
version 10 license key works with version 11 then that means we sent you
a version 10 license key containing the maintenance information and it
will work with version 11.

For obtaining information regarding orders and current license status
see http://www.oxygenxml.com/order_history.html or you can write to