[oXygen-user] Preserving whitespaces for PRE-like elements

mozer
Tue May 26 01:19:07 CDT 2009

Florent,

Try here http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/preferences-editor-format.html#preferences-editor-format-xml

It seems you can provide the list of element that you don't want to be formatted

My two cents

Xmlizer