[oXygen-user] XQuery using Oxygen to MarkLogic server - SOLVED

Sorin Ristache
Fri Mar 6 08:03:24 CST 2009

I think the Database Explorer view was in the auto-hide state, that is
the view slides into the Oxygen window only when you move the mouse
pointer near the edge of the window where the view is hidden (the edge
where the title of the view is displayed). You don't need a Reset
Layout. Just toggle between the auto-hide and docked state of any
dockable view with the Toggle auto-hide button available on the title
bar of the view.