[oXygen-user] XQuery using Oxygen to MarkLogic server - SOLVED

Lee, David
Fri Mar 6 07:51:22 CST 2009

That was it !
I had to restart a few things and discover the Perspective -> Reset
Layout option to restor my database window from neverneverland ... but
now its working !
I can execute both  a trivial xquery as well as a doc("url") expression.

Thank you so much !!!!

-David

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Lee, David
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 8:46 AM
To: Sorin Ristache
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] XQuery using Oxygen to MarkLogic server

Ah ! You got me in the right direction.
I didn't realize I had to have a different App Server in MarkLogic. I
just now noticed a "Create XDBC" server tab.
I was using the port of the HTTP server for the XDBC property.
I created an XDBC server and now the database perspective in oxygen is
crashing instantly (it comes up for a second then
disappears and the menu for Database perspective stays grayed).

I'll pound on it more later today.

Thanks for your help! I'm sure I'll need more later :)

-David