[oXygen-user] Embedding fonts in Oxygen for FOP

Sorin Ristache
Tue Mar 3 02:28:26 CST 2009

Hello,

You have an old version of the script. The article "How to Add a Font to
the Oxygen Built-in FO processor" was updated on the website because the
names of the libraries changed in new versions of Oxygen:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/articles/AddFontToFOP/addFontToFOP.pdf

Use the following content for the script ttfConvert.bat:

set LIB=lib
set CMD=java -cp
"%LIB%\fop.jar;%LIB%\avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;%LIB%\xercesImpl.jar"
set CMD=%CMD% org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
set FONT_DIR=C:\Windows\Fonts
%CMD% %FONT_DIR%\Arialuni.ttf Arialuni.xml

You have to set the path to the folder [Oxygen-install-folder]\lib on
your computer in the variable LIB:

set LIB=lib