[oXygen-user] Intellisense support xsl:use-attribute-sets

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jun 3 02:11:59 CDT 2009

Hello,

Do you mean you do not get xsl:attribute-set as an item in the content
completion popup? It appears in the content completion popup only when
you want to insert the xsl:attribute-set as a global element in the
stylesheet.

Do you mean you do not get xsl:use-attribute-sets as an attribute in the
content completion popup inside the element xsl:attribute-set? The
attribute does not have a namespace when it is used on an XSLT element:
xsl:copy, xsl:element, xsl:attribute-set, for example:

  <xsl:attribute-set name="set1">
       <xsl:attribute name="a1">v1</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:attribute-set>

  <xsl:attribute-set name="set2" use-attribute-sets="set1">
       <xsl:attribute name="a2">v2</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:attribute-set>

You have to use use xsl:use-attribute-sets (xsl: is the prefix for the
XSLT namespace) only in elements that are not from the XSLT namespace,
for example XHTML elements: