[oXygen-user] Automatic Update to Catalog List?

Sorin Ristache
Fri Aug 21 01:48:11 CDT 2009

Hello,

You should save the XML catalogs at project level after you add them
manually and distribute the project to the other developers. Select
Project Options in Preferences -> XML -> XML Catalog, save the project
in the Project view and distribute the saved .xpr file and the XML
catalog files.