[oXygen-user] adding catalog entries in Oxygen

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 6 06:34:34 CDT 2009

Hello,

You should add the XML catalog of DocBook XSL 1.75.2 on the first
position in the list of XML catalogs of the DocBook doctype that is
available in Preferences -> Document Type Association. If you are a
content author (you are not allowed to edit the document type) you have
to duplicate the DocBook 4 or DocBook 5 document type and add

I:\My Documents\xml\docbook-xsl-1.75.2\catalog.xml

on the Catalogs tab of the dialog for editing the document type:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/dg-complex-customization-tutorial.html#dg-step-association

If your catalog is on the first position it will be parsed before the
built-in catalog of Oxygen.

You can check that the XML catalog is used by right click on the href
value of

<xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/epub/docbook.xsl"/>

and run the action Open File at Caret. The action should open the
stylesheet from I:\My Documents\xml\docbook-xsl-1.75.2.