[oXygen-user] xsl:result-document with no href causes "Cannot write to a URI that has already been read" err-XTRE1500

Sorin Ristache
Tue Oct 28 10:44:28 CDT 2008

Hello,

We will add a third option for skip validation and we will use radio
buttons for the Saxon SA specific validation options. Lax validation
will be the default instead of strict validation.

The template for new XSLT 2.0 stylesheets will include the XML Schema
namespace.

Thank you for pointing them out,
Sorin