[oXygen-user] help with oxygen 9.2

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 29 04:42:24 CDT 2008

Hello,

I think your DocBook customization stylesheet does not work anymore
because version 9.2 comes with the namespace aware version of the
DocBook XSL stylesheets. We announced that in the email notification
that was sent to all the Oxygen customers and also on the Oxygen website
in the list of new features for this version.

Specifically you have to match on element names from the DocBook XSL
namespace:

       xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
       xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"
       version="1.0">

     <xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl"/>

     <xsl:variable name="root.elements"
         select="' db:systemfeature db:scenario db:appendix db:article
         db:bibliography db:book db:systemfeature db:colophon
         db:dedication db:glossary db:index db:part db:preface
         db:qandaset db:refentry db:reference db:sect1 db:systemfeature
         db:set db:setindex '"/>

     <xsl:template match="db:systemfeature">
         <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </xsl:template>