[oXygen-user] help with oxygen 9.2

Juan York
Wed May 28 14:25:08 CDT 2008

I've recently upgraded from Oxygen 9.1 to Oxygen 9.2

Performing this upgrade seems to have broken my xslt transformations.

I have a project which is an extension of docbook 5.0

the custom xslt style sheet that I created imports the docbook.xsl
which is located in frameworks.

In 9.1 everything worked as expected.

The basic layout was

     xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" version="1.0">
     <xsl:import href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl
"/>
     <xsl:variable name="root.elements"
         select="' systemfeature scenario appendix article
bibliography book systemfeature colophon dedication glossary index
part preface qandaset refentry reference sect1 systemfeature set
setindex '"/>

     <xsl:template match="systemfeature">
         <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

And the stylesheet would match the systemfeature element and apply the
proper templates to any docbook tags contained within it.

Within 9.2 the import statement seems to "stop" the process, I cannot
match any elements after I have imported.

If there's anyone who can help with this issue it would be much
appreciated.

thanks

Juan