[oXygen-user] Strange behaviour with OxygenXML 9.1 and RNG schema

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jun 2 07:18:01 CDT 2008

Open the Information view from menu Perspective -> Show View ->
Information and run the Validate Document action again. Is the RELAX NG
schema located in the same folder as the XML file used in the validation
operation? You can see the location of the schema in the Information
view. Did you set an XML catalog that maps the schema specified in the
XML document to other schema file?