[oXygen-user] Strange behaviour with OxygenXML 9.1 and RNG schema

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jun 2 07:06:29 CDT 2008

I get the same error with your files. I used Oxygen 9.1 build number
2007122116. What is your Oxygen build number displayed in the About dialog?

Please send a zip archive with all the user preferences stored in the
folder [user-home-folder]/Application Data/com.oxygenxml (Windows) /
[user-home-folder]/.com.oxygenxml (Linux) /
[user-home-folder]/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml (Mac OS X).