[oXygen-user] using custom parser in saxon 9 transformation scenario

Sorin Ristache
Mon Apr 21 10:34:42 CDT 2008

Hello,

First you should make sure that your custom URI resolver is
configured correctly in the Editor perspective before trying
it in the Debugger perspective. The custom URI resolver and
all the Java classes referenced from the custom URI resolver
including the custom XML parser must be set as XSLT
extensions for your transformation. You set an XSLT
extension in the dialog opened by the Extensions button of
the scenario edit dialog:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone/xslt-xquery-extensions.html

You have to set the full name of the Saxon 9 URI resolver
class in the Saxon 9 Advanced settings available from menu
Options -> Preferences -> XML -> XSLT/FO/XQuery -> XSLT ->
Saxon -> Saxon 9 -> Advanced -- URI Resolver class name. If
you type "uri" in the search field of the Preferences dialog
you can locate this setting quickly.

Does the URI resolver work in a transformation applied with
a transformation scenario in the Editor perspective?