[oXygen-user] using custom parser in saxon 9 transformation scenario

Peter Rushforth
Sat Apr 19 08:50:27 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to oxygen, but I have written a custom uri resolver which
references a custom parser, for saxon 9.

The parser reads a binary format file, and returns xml events to
saxon.  It seems to work well
interactively; now I would like to use it in the oxygen xslt debugging
environment.

I have configured a transformation scenario with the appropriate classes on the
class path including both the resolver and the parser and classes upon
which they depend.

However when I invoke the transformation, I get "Content is not
allowed in prolog", which looks
to me like the parser isn't getting first crack at the binary data.

Does anyone have a suggestion to help with this?

Cheers,
Peter