[oXygen-user] Generating "hot" reports

Sorin Ristache
Mon Sep 17 02:28:50 CDT 2007

Hello,

The output of custom validators is usually in text format as the
validator is used from command line. The output of command line tools
like compilers, validators, transformers, etc is in plain text probably
because the XML format takes more space on the screen so it is more
difficult to read in a text console.

Saving in an XML format the clickable validation results displayed in
the bottom panel is a different matter and we could create an action
"Save Results as XML" in the popup menu of the panel next to the
existing action "Save Results".