[oXygen-user] Generating "hot" reports

Sorin Ristache
Fri Sep 14 09:24:45 CDT 2007

Hello,

It is a feature request which we already thought about in connection
with the output of custom validators plugged to oXygen in Options ->
Preferences -> Editor -> Custom Validation. I think we can easily extend
it to external tools. A format must be imposed for the fragments of the
output from the tool which should be rendered as clickable links. It
could be something simple, like:

SystemID: ... Location: ... Description: ...

with some special delimiters before the first field and after the last
field of the clickable message.