[oXygen-user] Plugin Development: How to Turn On Logging?

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 29 14:23:57 CDT 2007

Hi Eliot,

If you place a log4j.properties file in the oXygen home folder or in the
oXygen's lib folder then oXygen should add that automatically in the
classpath and the log4j system will be initialized by that file.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/