[oXygen-user] Plugin Development: How to Turn On Logging?

Eliot Kimber
Mon Oct 29 14:19:06 CDT 2007

On 10/29/07 11:07 AM, "Sorin Ristache" <> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the plugin.xml descriptor of your oXygen plugin you add a line like
>
>      <runtime>
>          <library name="lib/log4j.jar"/>
>      </runtime>

I did that but I'm only getting my info messages. I have a log4j.properties
file that I use during development that turns on debug-level messages. Do I
need to put that file somewhere?

Thanks,

Eliot

--
W. Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.