[oXygen-user] Odd Failure in Schema Documentation Generation

W. Eliot Kimber
Wed Mar 7 06:47:57 CST 2007

I'm trying to generate documentation for a schema that is a DITA
specialization schema, which means it includes all the base DITA 1.1
schema stuff.

My includes look like this:

   <xs:include schemaLocation="./subsectionGrp.xsd"/><!-- My
specialization schema -->
   <xs:include schemaLocation="../dita_1_1/metaDeclGrp.xsd"/>
   <xs:include schemaLocation="../dita_1_1/tblDeclGrp.xsd"/>
   <xs:include schemaLocation="../dita_1_1/topicGrp.xsd"/>

When I do the documentation generation, I turn on generation of
documentation for included schemas.

The failure is that it fails with a message saying it couldn't find
tblDeclGrp.xsd, even though the file is there (that is my specialized
schema works fine and "Open file at cursor" on the above include works).

This feels like a bug with how the documentation generator is resolving
relative locations.

If needed I can try to create a simple non-client-specific test case the
demonstrates the failure.

Cheers,

Eliot
--